Monday, January 18, 2010

Taking Back Control!

Rather than sitting on my butt whinging about the fact that I am uncomfortable in my own skin I have decided that there is no better time than right now to take back control and change my life for the better. And so with that said, I am embarking on the next phase of my life towards a healthier and happier me.

I have choosen to document my journey in a public forum in the hopes that with you offering encouragement from the side lines or perhaps even walking along side me, that it will continue to motivate me to forge ahead even when the climb seems too much to bare and the potholes on my path look more like giant caverns that will swallow me whole.

I will be posting regular updates to share my emotions and also monthly weigh in results, measurements and photographs to show how I am progressing.

Well now that its out there, I had better get my butt into gear!

Much Love, Light and Peace.

Tash!
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!