Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 7, Week 2

I feel like a blimp and my guts is rock hard and hurting like heck but despite taking something to help ease the discomfort I have had no relief....arrrrhhhh!!

Today is my man's (Glenn) 45th Birthday!!  

I took him out to lunch at the Hogs Breath Cafe where he ordered Garlic Bread, a Steak Sandwich and a couple of Corona's and I went with a glass of H20 and Chicken Caesar Salad of which I am sad to say ended up being flushed (as is the case with most things again these days....another topic) along with the slice of garlic bread I couldn't resist.

We saw Avatar 3D which I really enjoyed.  Normally I find the movies hard with me being addicted to popcorn and all, but today I took along my own 50% Less Fat Lite Popcorn and although it wasn't completely guilt free it was still the better option and just as yummy.  I also had a diet coke (spewing they didn't have pepsi max) rather than my usual Fanta. 

Tonight's dinner was an assortment of finger food and so I had a party pie and 2 curry puff things.  Then topped it off with a piece of Sponge Cake (thanks to Foodworks).

So that brings us to now.  I am planning on having an early night so that means no exercise not even the WII!  I am not really confident about weighing and measuring tomorrow even though I know that I have been relatively good all week, I guess if I could get this gut of mine to feel less like a rock is inside of it then my mindset might be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!