Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3, Week 1.

My body pulled up really well this morning after yesterdays P/T session which I must say I am really suprised about. I am guessing that it must mean that I am getting fitter yeah? Either way it means that I need to push myself harder next time.

Today's plan was to do a Home Gym Cardio session, however this never eventuated as I decided that for my own well being a day of rest would be more beneficial as I was exhausted. This I know is my own stupid fault as I have been going to bed at stupid o'clock for the past week and still getting up for the kids. I plan on changing my body clock so that I can start getting some decent rest as I know I can only keep pushing myself to the limit for so long.

I hopped on the scales this afternoon and it read as .5kg heavier than on Monday which is totally frustrating. I should of known better as its my moontime and so the reading isn't going to be accurate anyway. Mind you, the amount of times I do get on the scales have reduced enourmously. This time last year I was weighing before and after going to the toilet (everytime) and also before and after purging, sometimes even spewing into a bag and weighing the contents - totally disgusting.

I have been a little bit naughty with regards to my food intake, basically I am not getting enough in and without 'actually' counting I would say that in the past couple of days I would be lucky if I have reached 800 calories which is about 400 calories off what I should be having and thats not taking the deduction from exercise into account. For this reason I am pissed off at myself!

Anyway in saying that, tonight we went out for Jeremy's (my future brother in-law) Birthday to the Victorian Tavern in Gisborne. I contemplated the Soup and a glass of Water but instead I ordered Roasted Capsicum stuffed with a Pinenut Risotto served with a Haloumi Salad with Balsamic Dressing and I had a Glass of Red Wine too. It took me ages to finish it but I got in every mouthful and most importantly (although my mind set struggled with it a little I will admitt) it all stayed down. Oh and on top of that I also had a piece of homemade Apple and Walnut Cake with some whipped cream and a Hot Chocolate. Now that is spoiling myself.

Well thats all I really have to say for tonight, I am really looking forward to getting back to the Gym tomorrow and am considering doing the cycling class. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can convince someone to come with me, any takers?

TODAYS LESSONS / GOALS:
Go to bed no later than midnight (11pm would be ideal)
Make sure I EAT regulary, all meals and snacks.
Weigh in day is only on a Monday (NO midweek weigh in's).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!