Monday, January 25, 2010

End Day 1, Week 2

OK So I have been feeling a little shitty today and for the most part it's because of not being able to get an accurate weigh in result due to my stupid f*&^%$ scales not working properly.  Mind you, after all the stuffing around with them I remembered that I had the WII Fit.  Since I was dressed and had had breakfast (a bowl of nutrigrain) I gave myself the -1kg allowance and the bloody thing still weighed me in at 86.2kg,  which is up .5kg from the initial weigh in.  Arrhhhhh!!! 

On top of the weigh in drama since lunch time I have had (and still have) heartburn.  I am guessing this is due to having something stuck in my lapband and considering that I went to the trouble of actually making myself a Chicken Salad rather than not having anything at all as I normally would, I am wishing that I hadn't bothered.

Despite feeling like 'poo' I managed to 'not pig out' on junk food and also to do 30 minutes of exercise (10 mins on the Treadmill, 5 minutes on the Bike and 15 minutes Boxing (with Glenn as my P/T), which I think is a huge accomplishment.


Oh I almost forgot my WII Fit age was only 33 today, which is 2 years off my actual age.  Gotta say I feel good about that whoo hoo.

Tomorrow we are heading over to Jhanines for an Australia Day BBQ so Im going to go and get some rest. 

Note to self:  Exercise in the morning because you wont feel like it later on!

1 comment:

  1. Remember the night that I came over and weighed in on the Wii? It weighed me at least 1kg heavier than I actually am so, if I were Tasha, I'd be ignoring that Wii fit ( as I would any scales on carpet!) and get some new batteries for the ole scales sweetie. I have a feeling that you will be pleasantly surprised by next weeks results.
    I have to give you a HUGE congrats for keeping it up and "trying" at least to eat well regardless of your shitty day.
    Well done babe xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!