Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2, Week 2

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!! 

I may be a halfcast (Kiwi / Aussie) but I still feel very blessed to live in a country full of wonderful opportunities and I am proud to be able to call myself an Australian (well half of me anyway).

In good old Aussie tradition we headed over to Jhanines place for a BBQ Lunch/Dinner.  When we weren't eating we were lazing on the front deck with a drink in hand and it was absolutely wonderful!

Food wise I am feeling like I really over did it, although truth be told most of my lunch and dinner ended up being flushed (due to the tightness of the band and me eating too much too quick - not self induced).

For both lunch and dinner I 'served' myself half a sausage, a rissole, potatoe salad and green salad (no dressing).  At lunch I also had piece of bread with margarine (yum), and for dessert (after dinner) I had some fruit salad with low fat custard.  Oh and in between I snacked on Delites and Snakatas and had 2 glasses of wine mixed with unsweetened pineapple juice and diet lemonade - way too easy to drink!

When I look at it like that its not too bad so I think that my main reason for feeling like a blimp right now is that I didn't move today other than rushing around like a headless chook this morning.

Anyway as the saying goes tomorrow is a new day and I plan on making it a 'get back on track' one. 

Oh, I hopped on Neens scales today and they read different to the WII fit also, they actually read as .5kg more (so 1kg more than the previous week on my scales)....I 'dislike' scales lots - but Im still going to put new batteries in mine tomorrow and see if that fixes them - I know I'm a sucker for punishment!

1 comment:

  1. O.K. Gotta say something! You know that you are in danger of damaging yourself again if you aren't careful! I know that you went to the bathroom at least once during both meals and it made me a little nervous. I just don't want to see you back in hospital because your band is buggered because of vomiting and I dont want to see all of that money you spent on your beautiful teeth go to waste. Is there a way that you can avoid the trips to the bathroom?I don't know. Getting a smaller plate and eating only that?Leaving it for half hour then,if you are still hungry,go back and do the same? I just worry babe and I don't want to see you sick or in pain thats all. Thankyou for a lovely Australia Day and for bringing the nibbles and dessert! I love you heaps. Maybe a cross training session at your gym tonight? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!