Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 1, Week 2...Frustrated!!

WEIGHT

As per my normal Monday morning weigh in ritual, I stripped off, took my scales down to the kitchen setting them up in the same place as the previous week, placed the 2 x 3kg (total 6kg) hand weights on the scales in order to calibrate them and .......WTF??  0.00kg? 

So, I take them off give the scales a shake and put them on again this time they read as 4.50kg. Hmmmmm!!  Determined to be able to 'weigh in' I continue to take the weights on and off, giving the scales a bang here and there and even hopping on with and without the weights to see if I could get an accurate reading. 

Needless to say that despite doing this for 30 minutes (standing there naked the whole time - thank goddess no one came over), today's weigh in didn't happen - Arrhhhhh!!

MEASUREMENTS

I wasn't going to take my measurements until Feb 2010, but after all the hoohar with the scales (and with a gentle nudge from my mate) I figured that it would be a good idea to take them so that it would at least give me an indication as to whether or not I am on the right track.  With that being said, I am happy to report that whilst there isn't a massive change, there has been some progress.


1 comment:

  1. That's a bit of a pain in the butt babe but if you are feeling good about the past week and your measurements are showing change, which they are, you should give yourself a pat on the back! well done sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!