Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weight Goals!

I really want to fit into this top and jeans!

First and foremost I am aiming to be within the healthy BMI (Body Mass Index) range for my height (173cm / 5ft 8in) which is between 59kg - 76kg.

I currently weigh 85.7kg which means I need to lose between 9.7kg - 26.7kg.

Goal 1 - 74kg - I need to lose 11.7kg (Size 12-14)
Goal 2 - 69kg - I need to lose 16.7kg (Size 10-12)

I am aiming for a 1/2 - 1kg loss per week.

Goal 1 - June 2010
Goal 2 - Sept 2010

I believe that these are realistic goals for me to achieve however as I know how easy it is to become obsessive and to start compromising health and wellbeing for the loss on the scales I have decided not to count my calories. I am however keeping a food and exercise journal which I am happy to share upon request.

1 comment:

  1. I have since thrown away this top and jeans...whilst I still am aiming to be within my healthy goal range - clothing wise, I really just want to look nice and be comfortable...no ellusive size 8-10!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!