Monday, January 18, 2010

And so it begins!!



DAY 1...

I didn't exactly spring out of bed this morning with an abundance of enthusiasm but I wasn't letting my lack of sleep deter me from being proactive and so I weighed, measured, quickly threw some clothes on myself and the boys and made a mad dash to the Gym for a morning Zumba Class which was just the kickstart I needed.

I even managed to jog for 2.5 minutes at 6.2km/hr on Jhanine's treadmill. I was actually hoping to make it to 5 minutes but after the hour of Zumba my legs felt a little bit on the shakey side so I figured it was best not to push too much on the first day.

Food wise today I re-introduced some solids and had a small bowl of Fettucine and Beef Strogganoff Sauce for dinner which I was very careful to chew until I couldn't chew anymore so that it would go through the lapband and so far so good - yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Tash! Im so glad that this is up and now we can share our triumphs and tears with the world!Scary or what! Mwah xo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!