Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 3, Week 2

FOOD

Todays food intake was pityful and if it wasn't for the 2 teaspoons of sugar and milk that I have in my tea/coffee then I would of been lucky to even reach the 300 calorie mark which is approx 900 calories less than what I should have each day.

On a positive though, once I realised how little I had eaten (thanks to being questioned by my best mate) I 'tried' to correct it.  This however was to no avail as the bands restriction has kicked in well and truly.  I plan on going back to liquidy mush for the next couple of days so that I can get some nutrients in.

What I ate today....

*Large Skinny Chai Latte (1 x Sugar)
*Half Cinnamon Donut
*I picked at: Grated Carrot, Wrap Bread, Fetta Cheese, Olive, Artichoke
*10 pieces of Spinach/Ricotta pasta in an Alfredo Sauce (Weight Watches)
*5 Coffees/Milk/2 sugar each

EXERCISE

I had considered doing a Boxing class at the Gym tonight but time got away from me and so I resigned myself to just having another 'no exercise' lazy night.

I am so glad that "Jhanine" kicked my butt into gear and got me moving because I am feeling so good about myself right now (despite the guilt from not eating).  Let me just say that sometimes a competitive nature can be a good thing.

We hit the home Gym and took turns using the Treadmill, Ellipitcal Trainer and Bike then after that each of us did our own thing weight wise.  In total we ended up doing an hour workout and I have to say that when I finished I felt the best that I have in a couple of days.  I love exercising!

Todays Exercise...

*15 minutes Treadmill (as per previous PLUS 3 min @ 6 / 2 mins jog @ 7)
*10 minutes Ellipitcal
*15 minutes Bike
*2 x 20 Swiss Ball Ab Crunches
*1 x 20 Swiss Ball Ab Twist Crunches
*2 x 20 Swiss Ball Tap Ups
*5 x Pushups (slowly getting further down)
*1 minute Plank

Well thats all I have to report for today.  I am looking forward to a good nights rest, doing another workout tomorrow and to eating more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for a great workout and wonderful company...yet again. I really do love you heaps!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!