Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Full Profile Picutres (Day 1 - Jan 2010)

January 2010 - Day 1




Alot of people say to me that I must have really high self esteem and be so brave in order to post pictures of myself in my underwear, however this could not be farther from the truth as I am just as insecure and self conscious as the next person.

The way I see it, is that in order for you to truly understand why I have so many issues with regards to my weight then you need to see what it is that I am living with day in and day out.

I can also guarantee that there is nobody who can look at these pictures and judge me as harshly as I already judge myself, and so by posting them I am hoping that it will motivate me to work harder on achieving my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!