Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 6, Week 2

I can't believe the end of Week 2 is almost upon me it has flown by so quick, is it really any wonder that weight can creep up on us the way it does.  I wish it would dissappear just as quick!

Food wise today I did better, not by heaps but its a start.  Actually, I had an ice cream which bumped up the calories for me .  No I'm not 'officially' counting.  Let's just say that I wish I could remember where I put my keys half as good as how many calories something has.  

I didn't do a proper 'Gym' type workout today but I did do lots of pottering around the house which involved me being my usual OCD manic self.  Oh and also played the WII Fit - Whoo Hoo!

Random Thoughts:

Does muscle really weigh heavier than fat?  Or is it a bit like the 'tonne of bricks' and 'tonne of feathers' question...Which one weighs more?

Lets say that Muscle = Playdough and Fat = Slime.  If you took 2kg of each and tried to put them in a small container you would find that if the playdough was shaped the right way it would fit; but the slime bulges over the edge.  So, you could perhaps fit in another 1kg of muscle but would need to get rid of 1kg of slime. 

I was wondering if it would make a difference to how I felt about needing to reach my 'goal weight' of 69kg.  Would I be happy at 74kg if I was trim, toned and terrific and in a Size 10?  In all honesty Nope! and I have a feeling that I am going to need to get over it, especially if the muscle weighing heavier than fat this is true!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!