Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Challenge - Day 3, Week 3

I did it - I had .5ml removed from my band!!  Now I just hope and pray that it works in my favour and not against gotta say that I'm not feeling all that optimistic but its worth a try either way.

I didn't do a workout today as my iron levels are way too low and I am feeling very drained and just generally blah (moontime).  Do I feel guilty about it - yep!!  I am however trying to convince myself that it is OK.

Food wise I have done well and my calories are almost where they should be which is fantastic - a plus of 'no exercise' - no deficit.  I have been craving chocolate and comfort food all day though which has been hard to deal with, but I have been strong.

Well thats all for today, I am going to bed to snuggle with my wheat bag, watch the idiot box and not eat chocolate (boo hoo).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!