Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Challenge - Day 6 & 7, Week 2

Arrrhhhhhhhh I am so totally pissed off at myself, I have not eated regulary or enough all weekend and I haven't exactly gotten a great deal of rest either.  Yesterday I cleaned and today I was out in the garden; well, up until a mad dash to the emergency department to get Jazz's head glued back together!  I am hoping for a good result tomorrow morning but I'm not to optimistic so I guess I will just have to wait and see.  I will have Jazz home with me tomorrow so we are going to grab some DVD's and then spend the rest of the day in bed snuggling. Well that's it for tonight - hopefully I will have some good news tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. hey, i am sure you will do better, but don't beat yourself up about it. Just make sure that Jazz is ok and spending quality time with him is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!