Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Challenge - Day 7, Week 4

In general this week, I was happy with my exercise effort but know that I could of done better food wise.

My Baby Boy turned 5 yesterday and so its been a HUGE weekend of celebration.

I am shitty at myself, if tomorrows results suck then I have no one to blame except myself and that means not only have I let myself down but my team mates too.  Note to self:  NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING THIN WILL FEEL!!

OK tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new week and regardless of the result I will just keep on keeping on, we all make mistakes how we amend them is what matters.  IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!