Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Challenge - Day 2, Week 2

Food / Exercise Diary

FOOD

Today's Food Accomplishment - No more sugar!!

I didn't manage to get to my 1000 calories again (Food minus Exercise) and so tomorrow I am going to try harder to eat more although I have to admitt that I am struggling.  I'm thinking that I may just have to do Protein Shakes - which is better than being in 'starvation mode' and cutting out an exercise day is just not an option for me at this stage!!

I made a stirfry tonight that I didn't really like but then again I've never really been a stirfry fan - Glenn had seconds so that a positive sign.


MAPLE PORK STIRFRY
Serves 4
400g Pork Strips
Garlic
Asian Vegies
(I used frozen packet + Bok Choy and Bean Sprouts)
2 tbs sugar free maple syrup
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs oyster sauce

EXERCISE

Today's PT session was High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and let me just say thank christ it was only a short session (plus 15 min warmup on bike) - I think Kerriann was trying to kill me.

First up I hit the treadmill - 1 minute walk @ 5kph and then 30 seconds sprint @ 11kph and then back to a 1 minute recovery @ 5kph and so on over and over again for 20 minutes with the last sprint @ 12kph.

Oh but wait there's more torture - the dreaded Stepper for 15 minutes also at varying intervals ewwww.

To finish off it was Abs (with a medicine ball) - 10 X Crunches, 20 X Russian Twists and a 1 minute plank hold, yep that's right 1 minute and just when I thought it was all over I had to do it again!!

Although the hardest session so far I feel so good about being able to complete it and to push myself to the limits, mind you there is no way I could of achieved it without my awesome trainer - Thanks for trying to kill me Kerriann (lol), Mwah XOXO

OVERALL

I am full, absolutely knackered and to top it off - I have a sore throat, but other than that all is good!

Glenn said that I looked taller today so I am guessing that I am more aware of my posture which is a huge accomplishment.

Mum has been asking me a million questions and voicing her disapproval at a few things which gets on my nerves, but at the same time I know that it wouldn't be her if she didn't - its her way of showing she cares.  We had lunch together today and she was so impressed with my Salad that she asked if I can make her meals too.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much it means to me to have her support and; she gets to loose weigh in the process so its a win win situation.

That's me over and out for another day.  Catch you tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!