Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Challenge - Day 2, Week 6

Today was a 'blah' kind of day for me to the point of me bawling my eyes out in the Gym (half way through my PT session) like a sooky girl - how embarrassing!  

I am so frustrated that my knee is still sore and prevents me from doing certain exercises (eg. Dead Lifts) when I really want to work to my full potential.  On top of that I felt that my performance was pathetic as I was struggling to push past my sticking point, which for me means that it beat me and that is something I don't deal with very well. 

I am so thankful to my traniner Kerriann and to my team mate Sarah who comforted and reassured me that I was just being too hard on myself.  

Once I got myself together I managed to dig deep, focus and push on to finish the session which I feel is a postive step as I could of just walked away.

Anyway I felt that it was equally as important to share this side of the challenge as well as the highs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!