Monday, June 21, 2010

The Challenge - Weigh in #4, Day 1, Week 5

Todays weigh in result was as I expected - a GAIN!!  But, on a plus I didn't let the team down because my Body Fat % was a LOSS!  So it at least shows that I did something right.  I am fairly confident that the weight gain is not just due to me splurging on Birthday Cake and Fish 'n' Chips but also a lack of bowel movement and muscle gain. 

I can't help but still feel disappointed even though theres also a positive result but beating myself up about it will only lead to destructive behaviour and I am so not going back there.  So its time to get back on track and just keep on keeping on. 

Surely if I do all the right things again this week I am bound to find the balance point for Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Musce Gain!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!