Friday, June 4, 2010

The Challenge - Day 5, Week 2

FOOD

Once again I haven't managed to get in enough calories which is really starting to piss me off because I am trying so hard and feel like I am constantly eating to the point that by the time I finish one meal I am starting the next. 

Yesterday and Today I have craved something sweet but have not given into temptation so I'm proud of me for that reason; I'm holding out till Monday.

EXERCISE

Today's Red Team Group Training was a Circuit and lots of Running plus a little bit of fun too!!

Warm Up
Jog around Stoney's Block.

Circuit
Figure of 8's with Rope
Commando Jumps
Upright Row (20kg)
Step Lunges
Lateral and Front DB Lifts (4kg)
Run to gate and back
REPEAT

Abs
Boat Hold
10 Crunches
10 Bicycles
REPEAT X2

Tug of War

Jog around Stoney's Block

Plank - Which I managed to hold for 2:30 which is AMAZING!!  

OVERALL

Short and Sweet - this cold/flu sucks; I am clogged up, have razor blades in my throat and my energy is depleted - ewwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!