Monday, June 28, 2010

The Challenge - Weigh In #5, Day 1 Week 6

Well in the words of Mr. Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 aint bad!!  Weight Down, Muscle Down but No Change in Muscle Percentage.


So far over the past 5 weeks I have lost a total of
4.1kg and 2.1% body fat.

I looked up in the Louise Hay 'You can heal your life' book tonight about Knee Problems and this is what it says:  'Stubborn ego and pride.  Inability to bend.  Fear.  Inflexibility.  Won't give in.'  Which as much as I hate to admitt it (perfect example right there LOL), does speak volumes!

Affirmation:
"I bend and flow with ease, and all is well."  Forgiveness, Understanding and Compassion is the key!

This weeks goals:
  • To loose .5 - 1.0kg
  • To loose .5% - 1.0% Body Fat
  • Hopefully increase Muscle Percentage without it affecting my weight
  • Stay true to my Nutrition plan
Well that's it for now as I have a million and one things to get done before my midnight curfew and I need my rest as I have a feeling that tomorrow I will be tortured in my PT session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!