Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Challenge Day 4, 5, 6, 7 - Week 5

This week has been one of frustration, complatency, guilty splurges and self punishment and so I am interested to see how it is reflected in tomorrow's weigh in results again if it is a not so great result I have only myself to blame!

I have still exercised this week despite my knee giving me crap which I know is a huge step as I haven't let it beat me.  I must say though that the limitations have been incredibly frustrating to say the least.  I brought a brace on Friday and since wearing it I have noticed some improvement.  I am hoping that it will provide enough support to be able to work a little harder this week. 

Food wise I have been slack and allowing myself to have little splurges here and there.  Although its nothing major all the little bits and pieces add up, for example:  stealing one of the kids chips when I open their packet, having a bite of Glenn's piece of cake, a low fat muffin, an extra serve of pasta with 'real' cheese.  I really need to kick myself up the butt and get back on track or else all the hardwork I have put in will be undone! 

So that's it from me for today.  Stay Tuned for the weight in results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!