Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Challenge Day 1, 2, 3 Week 4


Not a huge weight loss this week but the fat loss percentage more than makes up for it.  Finally it looks as though I am on the right track, I just hope that I can reach a balance at some point soon so that I can achieve both my weight loss and fat % goals.



Total of 3.9kg, 13.5cm and 1.5% BodyFat 

I have missed out on blogging the past couple of nights due to being too exhausted on all levels - mentally, phycially and emotionally and although I am still feeling much the same,  I really felt as though I needed to get it all out.

I must admitt that I have been somewhat stressed this week as I feel as though the Challenge is consuming me.  Of course it doesn't help that I am juggling it all around my family, work, study and other committments.  I am however confident that when it becomes second nature and once the 'challenge' side of things is over I can find some kind of happy medium so that I can fit everything in nicely. 

Physically I have been working hard this week so I can hopefully achieve good results in both weight and fat loss.  One of the best decisions I have made this week was to use my Personal Training Sessions to focus on my Resistance Training rather than Cardio, its amazing what one can achieve with a kick up the butt!!

Emotionally its been really hard to stay focused as I have been worried about my Step Dad who was rushed into hospital for an emergency operation (incarcerated hernia) on Monday.  He is up in Mackay QLD and I'm here in Victoria so I'm feeling very usless as I just wish there was something that I could do to help.  This afternoon we found out that since the operation he has developed an infection which sets back recovery.  I am hoping with all that I have that he will pull through and get better soon.

 Well thats it from me for now, Thank you so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!