Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Challenge - Day 6 & 7, Week 3

Another week is almost over and tomorrow is weigh in and measure day which I am kind of nervous and excited about all at the same time.  The past week has been the hardest so far due to a number of factors;  moontime, lapband adjustment and general complacency, however I am still as motivated as ever to reach my goals.

Total Exercise:  5 hours and 45 minutes

Monday - Boxing Class with Impact (45 minutes)
Tuesday - Upper Body Resistance + Cardio (60 minutes)
Wednesday - NOTHING
Thursday - P/T, Fat Burn, Lower Body Resistance + Toing Class with Impact (2 hours 30 minutes)
Friday - Group Training Circuit (45 minutes)
Saturday - Boxing and Toning Class with Impact (45 minutes)
Sunday - REST DAY WHOO HOO Sleep in until 2pm!! 

Food:

My Calorie intake has improved slightly although still not where it should be at between the 1400 - 1600 calorie mark, but I am working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Well done!!! Your such an inspiration, I can not wait to be healthy and start exercising. you have no need to worry, I am sure you will do well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!