Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Challenge - Day 4, Week 2

Colds and Flu's SUCK - I am feeling like death warmed up and so this will be short and sweet.  

EXERCISE:

Despite feeling like crap I still dragged myself along to my 30 minute PT session and also managed to do a 15 minute fat burn on the bike afterwards.  As hard as it was I am so glad that I pushed through and didn't give in.

Today's PT
(30 minutes)
100m Row
1 minute on Spin Cycle
200m Row
2 minutes on Spin Cycle
300m Row
3 minutes on Spin Cycle
300m Row
3 minutes on Spin Cycle
200m Row
2 minutes on Spin Cycle
100m Row
1 minute on Spin Cycle
Cool Down on Spin

FOOD:

I am struggling alot today with my food as my throat feels like there are a million razor blades in it; but I have been trying.

Chicken, Vegetable and Pasta Soup.
Serves 1
100g BBQ Chicken (Breast Meat)
2 cups Mixed Diced Vegetables
2 Cups of Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
1Ttbs Curry Powder
1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
1 Tbs Tomate Paste
1 Tsp Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Cooked Pasta

Lunch - Chicken, Vegetable and Pasta Soup

Dinner - 50g Pork Schnitzel, Potatoe and Vegies

OVERALL

Apart from this Cold/Flu or whatever it is I am still feeling postive but I really want to see some good results; especially in my Body Fat Percentages.  Well that's it from me for tonight I want to be well enough to perform well in Group Training tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!