Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Big or Small - I am what I am!

I can't stand to look at myself.....

He can't keep his hands off me!


This quote has got me thinking....

Even though I'm not where I was at my heaviest weight and I'm not where I was at my lightest weight - I am somewhere in between and you know what!  That is ok with me.  I've decided that its time to start learning to embrace my curves and focus on the positives.  Like...there is more for my man to hold on to.

My weight and size does NOT define who I am as a person.  Nor does it take away the fact that I am good at what I do and have the ability to motivate and inspire others towards reaching their goals.  Beauty is not about what you look like, it is all the things on the inside that radiate outwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!