Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What do you like?


The other night my partner (Mark) I were sharing the things we 'like'. 

How incredible the feeling of when you share a thought that awakens the senses evoking the pure essence of the thing being expressed verbally is.

I like the smell of rain on a warm day, the feeling of the drops falling down upon on my skin, the sound when it beats down upon an old tin roof.

I like the smell of a campfire and starring hypnotically into the flames, I like the sound of the wood crackling and feeling of the fires warmth upon my skin. 

I like handwritten letters and being read to allowing the sounds of the voice to send my into a meditative state.

I like clear night skies where I can gaze into the vastness above contemplating my existence and knowing that there is so much more out there and that someday I will be reunited with those I have lost.

I like people who are kind, loving, caring and compassionate, people who bring out the positive qualities in yourself just because of who they are.

I like smelling my children's hair when they wrap their arms tightly around me to get a big mumma bear hug.

I like hearing the words I love you but I like it even more when they are followed by action to prove it.

I like the sound of my children laughing together and watching as they play so beautifully together.

I like books, music, movies and so much more.

I like the feelings you get when you think about the things you like.

What do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!