Thursday, August 25, 2016

Its OK to not be OK...


August 20th 2016 - Sadness / Moving On

'My grief and pain are mine - I have earned them, they are part of me. Only in feeling them do I open myself to the lessons they can teach'. 

Earlier this week after trying so hard to be strong for so long I surrendered to everything I was feeling and allowed the veils of keeping a brave front to be dissolved. It was in doing that, that the process of healing truly began. Rather than keeping myself held a prisioner of stagnation, resentment and remorse I was able to open a new pathway of growth and exploration.


I believe that everything happens for a reason whether its to teach us a lesson, to remind us of values or to just make us stop and reflect. You cannot move forward unless you first let go and order for that to happen and for new beginnings and possbilities to be possible you need to acknowledge what is real. 

I'm not saying to unpack our grief and to stay there but I do think we need to keep it real. Express that which is causing saddness, despair, resignation rather than bottling it up, ignoring it and hoping that it will all just magically go away. 


It is in the acknowledgement of things that are less joyful (negatives) that our joys (positives) gain greater power as we are much more thankful for them....to find balance we must acknowledge the existence of duality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!