Monday, August 22, 2016

My Happiness Goals

What do I need to do in my life NOW in order to be HAPPY on all levels?

When I say all levels I mean Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually and Essentially - my WELLBEING overall.

This is the question I ask myself whenever I feel that things in my life aren't going quite the way I want them to.

As of today, August 22nd 2016 my list is as follows:

MENTALLY

- Study (Update CEC's and PDP's and Expand Knowledge in field of interest)

- Read more

- Stay to date with my business books

- Get my finances in order

- Stick to a proper homework schedule for the boys

- Blogging

PHYSICALLY

- Quit Smoking

- Have my tonsils removed

- Eat a healthy balanced diet

- Lose weight

- Exercise

EMOTIONALLY

- Counselling sessions

- Proper direction with regards to Hosanna (my step daughter)....this is a very long story that instills lots of anger and frustration.

SPIRITUALLY

- Feel connected again by increasing energy vibrations

- Yoga & Meditation

- Regular Massages

- Daily Affirmations

ESSENTIALLY

- Have a clean, organised home inside and out

- Routine and Consistency

- Quality time with my family such as monthly outings and camping trips

- Monthly date nights with my man

- Monthly family dinners

- Financial Security

And that's it for now.....pretty simple things really and so now its just a matter of working out a plan for how they can be achieved and most importantly putting that plan into action.

See my blog about 'Happiness' HERE

See update here from Nov 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!