Saturday, August 27, 2016

Random acts of kindness


Yesterday (27th August 2016) I was feeling less than OK, until I received a text message saying 'I have popped a little something into your letterbox'. After mustering up the energy to walk the few meters to the letter box I looked inside and found a gift of some Aromatherapy blends for my family to use along with a little note. It's amazing how your whole attitude can change in an instant. Admittedly I still physically felt like crap (as I still do now) but the warmth that such a random act of kindness brought to me at that instant was so powerful that it changed my whole attitude for the day and the glum, gloominess vanished.

So, to person who took the time to show love and kindness in such a beautiful way yesterday; I say thank you for being my reason to smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!