Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Daily Meditations

I've decided that I'm going to read through this book each day and if I have something worthy of sharing that relates to elements within my life at that particular moment, then I'm going to blog about it.  This could be interesting......stay tuned :)

On another topic completely.....

I am trying to figure out how to add a thumbnail photo snippet and summary to my blog posts (other than having to manually add a 'jump break' thingy and it is completely doing my head in.  I have followed posts and tutorials and its still not working.  Arrhhhh technology sucks sometimes but then again I wouldn't be sharing this without it now, would I.

In order to see if the last code I entered worked or not I'm just going to ramble on for a little while about nothing really in particular because surprisingly enough I actually can't think of anything to say right now - there's a turn up for the books.

This whole design thing is so time consuming but whilst I'm laid up in bed resting  (well actively resting because I'm doing this), I am actually finding it somewhat therapeutic - except of course for the frustration that not being able to get this thumbnail/readmore thingy working.

Well I think that's enough characters or whatever they call it to be able to test it out.

Thanks for reading....any tips if I can't get it working would be ultra appreciated xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!