Sunday, August 28, 2016

Humor / Relationships

August 28

I have to say that I am finding today's meditation topic kind of weird and having trouble relating to it.

'Remember one has to perform to get the prize.  One has to be to relate'.

I think its because the description says 'we often marry in order not to work', but that has never been something on my radar.  Yes, it would be great to be financially supported but for me the emotional support is much more important.  Besides that, what would I do if I didn't work?  Even my hobbies end up being work for me.  Like music for instance; it started out as just something I enjoyed doing and then before I knew it, I was actually making a living doing something I loved.  Actually, I pretty much only ever do a job if I love it!  Is being in a relationship considered a job?  I mean, we have to work at it don't we?  And, if we don't like it we walk away from it.  Just like a job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!