Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Interruptions OR Not Interruptions?

August 30 - Interruptions

"It is distraction, not meditation, that becomes habitual; interruption, not continuity; spasmodic, not constant toil".

Anne Wilson Schaef writes:  How difficult it is to mesh the process of our life and the process of our work.  Yet, how sweet it is when that happens!


I've been feeling really impatient lately as it seems that I have lots of little things that are waiting on finalisation and I'm just not getting anywhere *sigh*- too many 'interruptions / road blocks.  Things like; becoming a citizen, university funding and application, court (whether my step-daughter is coming to live with us full-time or not), my health (my tonsils removed) and something else really big but again I need to wait PATIENTLY!

Patience is really not a strong point of mine.  Maybe that's why all this is happening...maybe!  

Everything happens for a reason whether we planned for it or not....trust the process of life and all the processes will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!