Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1, Week 3 - An Update!

WEIGHT & MEASUREMENTS:

This is how I started my day......

Weight has gone UP and Measurements have come DOWN - totally frustrating and ridiculous - I just can't grasp the theory of it......arrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! PISSED OFF!!!


In total I have Gained 1.4kg / 3lbs and Lost a total of 10cm / 4"


I can only see a slight difference.

FOOD:

For Brunch (Breakfast & Lunch in one) I had a Chocolate SlimRight Shake made with Lite Milk = 230 Calories.

For Dinner I made Bangers and Mash with Tomatoe and Brown Onion Gravy and although I ate half of it....the amount that I actually kept in was ZERO!!

I had 6 Coffees each with Lite Milk and 2 Sugars Each = 330 Calories.

Total Calories = 560


EXERCISE:


*5 mins Cycle (92cal)
*10mins Elliptical Trainer (103cal)
*8 mins Jogging on Treadmill @8 kph (94cal)
*14 mins Walking on Treadmill @ 6.2 kph (205cal)
*8 mins Walking on Treadmill @ 5.5 kph (106cal)

Total Exercise Calories = 600

My Daily Calorie Total = <40>


REASSESSMENT RESULTS:

My initial Assessment was on December 3, 2009 (2 months ago).  In that time my weight has increased by 3.6kg(8lbs) and my measurements have increased by 14.5cm(5.75") which of course means an increase in my BMI.

However,  my Skeletal Muscle Mass has changed from 25% to 26.4% and my % of Body Fat has changed from 42.3% to 40.6% and my Viceral Fat is unchanged at 7.



The other thing that was calculated was my RMR (Resting Metabolic HeartRate).  This is that amount of Calories that are burned while the body is at rest. These calories are needed just to maintain life.  My RMR Total = 1648 cals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!