Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I released 2018...

During yesterdays roadtrip I used the time to 'Release 2018' by answering a few questions posed by the lovely Sonja of Sonja Ljavroska - Balanced Health and Wellness.


The best things that happened in my life in 2018 include:
*Marrying my sweet man (seriously so blessed, how did I get to be so bloody lucky)!
*Bonding with my Sister (& nephew)
*Successfully completing my 2nd year of university (whoo hoo only 1 year of 'this' degree to go)!
*Watching my son breeze through his first year of high school despite his challenges (we also found out he will have an aide all throughout highschool - bonus)!

The toughest things that happened in my life in 2018 include:
*My Sister being diagnosed with breast cancer and not being able to help as much as I would of liked. 
*Waiting on the diagnostic results of my own lumpy bits. 
*Pneumonia and Nose Operation 
*Our fridge breaking down and not having it fixed for several weeks (bar fridge was a saviour but doesn't fit much LOL)!
*Water leak drama.

The lessons I learnt about myself and life this year include:
*My body heals much quicker now that my tonsils are removed, although I need to allow it time to rest and recover.
*Loving yourself is way better than torturing yourself. 
*I worry way too much about not letting other people down. 
*When it comes to the big C, my optimism is tarnished.
*I miss photography (although not the associated stress of major shoots)!

This year I discovered I really want:
*My boys to stay in high school for as long as possible. 
*Balance (work, study, family, friends)
*To start training again

What I need to let go of to live the way I REALLY want include:
*My addiction to cigarettes 
*Putting my own desires on hold to please others. 
*My need for everything to be OCD ordered 
*Overthinking and analysing

The experience, transformation, or accomplishment I am most proud of in 2018 is:
*Organising a wedding in 8 weeks without any bridezilla moments!

My favourite memories from 2018 include:
*Family camping trip off the grid in the Aussie bush for 2 weeks. 
*Our wedding day
*Family holiday to Tasmania 
*Line dancing with my hubby 
*Snuggle time with my boys 
*Catch ups with friends (movies, water dancing, pub, visits)

Note:  I actually found some of these quite challenging to answer.  I'm sure that if I were to ponder them for longer I would come up with more...but there I go with the over analysing and over thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!