Saturday, January 26, 2019

Kid Free Weekend...

Friday 25th January 2019

Today was a stay at home and try to stay as cool as possible kinda day. Whilst I love summer, I have to admitt that the top of 44 degrees was even too hot for me!


Mind you, I spoke to my Step Dad today who is out and about travelling this beautiful country of ours, and he said where he was yesterday it reached 49.5 degrees - BUUGER THAT!




After dropping the boys off at their Dads, my sweet man and I grabbed some fish 'n' chips for dinner and went down and sat on the river bank, both loving the fact that the cool change had arrived!

And the rest of the night was spent doing what parents do when the kids aren't' home...SLEEPING that is, well eventually LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!