Saturday, January 26, 2019

St. Georges Lake...

Thursday 24th January 2019

After a very cruisy morning and afternoon, we all jumped in the car and set off on a roadtrip adventure with Mel and friends (Danielle and Chris) to St. Georges Lake in Creswick. 


It was so much fun following each other in a convoy along the back country roads.


The Lake was absolutely breathtaking!  A popular spot, but we were luckily enough to find a spot with some shade.


We all had so much fun playing in the water and hanging out together.  Mel and the kids were dare devils and even jumped off the big rock...maybe next time, I will push through my fear and give it a try too!


I am so adding a kayak to my wishlist!  So much gratitude to Mel for letting us take her awesome Christmas gift out for a spin!

Funniest moment for me was hopping in our blow up raft and going around in circles.  

Here I was thinking it was my lack of being able to row straight.  That was until Jai laughed and looked behind the raft...turns out my little shits of son's were holding onto it LOL!


We had a Picnic/BBQ dinner by the lake which was absolutely delish!  It was so awesome that everyone bought food along and shared it, such a great vibe of friendship and togetherness! 


Sadly the time came to pack up and pile back into our cars to head home (aka it got dark).


At 10.00pm when we arrived back in Bacchus Marsh, it was still hot SO we pulled in to 7-eleven for a slushie!  I love that Mel and I had the same idea without verbalising it, another tradition has been made!  I know that I've said it before, but I seriously love hanging out with Mel and the kids.  I am hoping that this year sees more memories made together.

The rest of our night was spent just relaxing at home, talking about our wonderful week of making memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!