Thursday, January 17, 2019

Saturday 12th January 2019

You would of thought I'd have a big sleep in huh, but nope I was up bright and early getting our home back into ship shape order...didn't take much considering their was 8 of us in the house for the week, all thanks to the amazing way we all worked so well together. While I was being my usual ocd self, the girls sent me this from the station... 


They are seriously just so awesome and I love them to bits...how'd I get to be so bloody lucky! 


So to summarise...

WOW!!! What an AMAZING week it has been getting to share our energy with each other. My heart is so full of LOVE! So much so I can't find the words right now to adequately express how incredibly BLESSED I feel by the GIFT of our FRIENDSHIP. 


May our soul connection and sisterhood continue to see us ground, nurture, encourage, inspire, honour and provide sanity to each other through many more life cycles to come. 

Namaste beautiful souls, Namaste xo 


The rest of my Saturday was spent doing nothing in particular...I ofcourse chatted for a little while with my 'sanity crew' girls (hahaha only leave each other for a few hours and back online again as soon as we can be), AND if you have been following you would have noticed I also caught up on my blog. Pretty proud of myself I must say, only being 10 days behind and not 10 months...here's hoping I can keep it up for the next 353 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!