Thursday, January 31, 2019

Goodbye January 2019

Thursday January 31st 2019

And just like that, the school holidays are over!  Oh boy do we have some amazing memories to look back on and hold dear within our heart.  To say that we are all feeling so totally blessed and full of gratitude is an understatement!



Anyway, after 5 and a bit weeks of summer holidays TODAY it was time to head back to school.



Despite not getting back into 'an early to bed - early to rise' routine the week before today, the boys were absolute superstars and were all set and ready to go by 7.30am - eager beavers or what!

By 8am, we had five boys (my two plus three of the boys mates) all set and ready to head off...but not before I managed to get a photo of ALL of them!  Must of looked hilarious, me in the driveway with my 'bed' hair and dressing gown on, calling them up to the wall for their pics LOL.

My gorgeous boys - Ace (Year 9) & Jazz (Year 8)

With their mates - I love how these guys have each others backs!

And then they were on their way...


And the house was soooo quiet...way too quiet!


While the boys were off at school being AMAZING, this Mumma went back to work while her sweet man got the house back to sparkling!

After school all five boys were excited to tell us all about their day AND to get back on the xbox and play fortnite!

Cutting out the afternoons/evenings boring bits and jumping forward...tonight Aqua Aerobics started back and yet again, I loved it!  The bonus ofcourse is it meant that I got to catch up with my beautiful friend Sarah, which is always awesome!

Skipping more boring bits and here we are...almost at my curfew for turning off technology and unlike the boys who complained, I am beat and ready to hit the hay!

Goodnight dear readers MWAH xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!