Thursday, January 17, 2019

Wednesday 16th January 2019

So despite giving in last night and taking a pain med, I woke up today with my migraine still lingering.  Desperate to change my attitude, I decided to suck it up and work anyway. 


This is me sucking it up and giving EGO the finger!

Bad idea! I had to run out of the room twice to spew my guts up...so professional NOT! Needless to say I cancelled the rest of my day and spent it in bed with an eye mask on trying to ease some tension. 


The rest has helped (as did a text from my sister) and I am feeling a little better. I think it was a combination of the heat and low iron levels...it will pass soon, I'm on day 3 so only a couple to go, although normally its slowed down by down and as yet its still flowing like the Red Sea! 

I managed a small conversation with Ace today about his attitude (and his reasons for having it), and it has since turned around, so thats a positive, its nice to have my boy back.  Mind you, his 'attitude' is nothing compared to the kid at the hospital yestersay who screamed down the waiting room because he didn't get a lolliepop.  Really its probably not even much compared to other teenagers, its just that I'm not used to it.  

Gotta say that I am also feeling ultra blessed by all the messages of support I have received from my insta/facey post. I'm never sure whether or not to post the "keeping it real" stuff, but if I only shared the happy moments it wouldn't be an accurate reflection of my life and well, I'm not one to hide my emotions so its warts and all or nothing! 

Talking about support...yesterday I put my eye mask on and crawled into bed without dinner. As I hadn't eaten much during the day, and was quite honestly too exhausted to even think about getting up to eat, my sweet man sat on the side of the bed and fed me. There truly is no doubt at all that his words of "I love you", are anything but genuine...he shows it every day in his actions! It also confirms the fact that we will be able to get through the prophylactic mastectomy recovery. 



Anyway thats all I'm going to write today, write again tomorrow xo 

Oh I almost forgot...today is my niece's 6th Birthday. Happy Birthday Keana Mae! We are all looking forward to spending the day together on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!