Thursday, January 17, 2019

Monday 14th January 2019

All I can think to say right now is BLERGH! 

TTOTM (aka my period) came 2 days early and is trying to kill me! 

I did 4 of 5 massages...I cancelled the 5th as my poor little aircon was struggling - as was I! I still feel a little bad for letting my client down but to be honest I had to put myself first...no shame in that! 

My mood is still low and I just want to be left alone to watch mindless movies on Netflix. 

Mum called...I should of text and said I'm not in the mood to talk BUT I didnt and so answered and so now I feel even more deflated than before. Yes, yes, I know, what ever you allow blah blah! 

Going to bed...hospital tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!