Saturday, January 12, 2019

Work, Play, Rest!

January 3rd, 2019 


WORK... 

Today while I shared my passion with others, the boys hung out inside, went on bike rides, hung out inside again...patiently waiting for me to finish work! 

PLAY... 

After work the four of us plus one (Louis) headed out to the movies. 


Oh a quick rewind here...while I was working Glenn came over to see Ace for his birthday gifting him with $25.00. 

The plan was for the four of us to go to the movies as a family however, as Louis was still here at that time the boys invited him to the movies and Ace graciously offered to use his birthday money to pay for him. 

Aces kindness moved me so much that I told Ace he could keep his money and I would stretch the budget...ofccourse!

The movie was How to train your dragon 3...on the way there the boys gave me a quick recap of the previous two movies. So cute listening to teenage boys so passionate about an animated film...I hope they never lose that "inner child" element. 

We got our tickets, drinks and popcorn and headed in to find our seats. Sadly, the cinema was packed so we couldn't all sit together so I couldn't get an 'in cinema' selfie but the kids were happy enough to pose for me afterwards. 



REST... 

After grabbing a quick bite to eat, it was home time. Louis stayed over so the boys set up camp on the lounge room, watching youtube videos until the wee hours. This Mumma however, crawled into bed where it was lights out...I slept right through and didn't even get up to pee! BONUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!