Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sunday 13th January 2019

Today...I slept in until 12.30pm which was SO needed, especially as I am headed back to work tomorrow and have a massive week ahead in what is going to be a scorcher of a week with temperatures in the high 30's (and on top of that I am DUE)!  All for the love of my family so that we have some money to be able to go away for some quality family time before the school holidays end. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent putting up awnings and moving fans from one room to next in an attempt to keep the house/massage room nice and cool. 

They don't look pretty, but they did the job!

Mark and I also got to spend some one on one time together too, which is always nice! 


The boys were due to be dropped off at 5pm, but their Dad needed us to pick them up. Anyway, as Mapa was coming over to go out for dinner (we went to Stoneys as she had vouchers...although that was a complete shambles and they stuffed up her accumulated points thingy), she swung past and picked them up which was a bonus for us. 

So, we had missed them heaps right! That certainly changed quickly when they (well mostly Mr. 15) returned with 'ATTITUDE' (been a while since that was the case, when we first split it used to happen after every fortnightly visitation). What shits me the most is that their father (for the most part), is so selfish and self centered (I could list umpteen examples but I can't be bothered and to be honest all that would do would get me riled up thinking about it) and yet they brush it off. If it was me who let them down, all hell would break loose. Normally I can just brush it off, but I'm sick of being taken for granted so I cracked it! 

Anyway, I guess disappointed is the only word I can think to describe how I am going to bed feeling. Maybe tomorrow I will just 'get over it'. Doesn't really help that Mum has been 'at me' in her own unique way...but I will keep biting my tongue because that's what is what I do in order to keep the peace.  PLUS, I know she means well and only reacts the way she does because she cares.  I guess I just have to change my reaction to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!