Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1, Week 4

I woke up this morning feeling really good and because I wanted to remain feeling that way I decided that skipping my weigh in and measure was the best thing to do.

I have also been thinking about how much time my 'statistic updates' take each week and whether that time is really worth spent obsessing about.  I worked it out to be approximately an hour and a half which includes the weigh in, measure, documenting, uploading, and blogging (more if you count the obsessing afterwards on the same/loss/gain factors).  

Anyway, cutting a long thinking process short - I will no longer be doing weekly weigh in and measurements.  I do however still believe it is important to track my process and so will do it at the start of each month only.  I will still be updating my blog regulary though so please keep following my progress as your support is awesome. 

Todays Update!!

I decided to allow myself to spurlge a little today being that it is Day 1 of the new week and so I had Cabonara for dinner.  All I can say is that thank goodness we use light cream because it is jampacked with calories. 

Exercise Wise I was going to be lazy and have the night off but Mum called to ask if I wanted to go and hit the Tennis Ball around so I said why not.  I am so glad that I did because I had so much fun.  We spent most of our time chasing after the balls that ended up on the other side of the courts next to us.  I am very much looking forward to doing it again as it was nice to spend some quality time together.

Well I am going to finish up as I have promised myself an early night and I still have some work to get done.

If you want to check out my Food/Exercise/Calories you can do so 'HERE'.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing o so well, keep it up! I think we should all have a treat every now and again. I found that last time i had cabonara it made me feel really bloated which didnt make me very happy. :(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!