Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3, Week 3

This morning I cancelled my 'AM' appointments as I just couldn't face going out and if it wasn't for the fact that I would of been charged a cancellation fee I would of done the same for my LapBand appointment too. I dragged my butt out of bed at about 11am, (lucky for me the kids were happy enough to sit and watch a DVD), and then I pottered around doing a general tidy which is not something I usually struggle with doing but today felt like a major effort.  When I got home this afternoon my head was thumping and so I laid on the couch and Glenn did everything, I just couldn't motivate myself to get up and do it.  It wasn't until the kids went to bed that I was able to help him out with the dishes (whoo hoo big deal).  I have also been really snappy at people around me and I can't be bothered talking to or seeing anyone which again is not like me.  Anway my head is still pounding but at least I can open my eyes and so here I am sharing this useless boring information because for some reason I feel it is important somehow. 

LAPBAND ADJUSTMENT:

I told my Doctor about my lack of Calorie intake and that my body was in starvation mode and that on most days I purge all solid food and so she suggested that we take out .2ml's of fluid, which is only minimal but could make a huge difference.  She suggested that I aim for 1200 Calories as she felt that the RMR of 1600 was too high.  I asked about a dietician but she said that she is confident that I know what I should and shouldn't be having but that she would like to see a food journal (which I have been doing anyway).  I also asked about the 'pin scrapping feeling' that I have been getting under my skin near the port and she said that its the stitches/staples pulling on the muscle and to just be careful with anything that would aggrevate it eg. cruches, lifting - I just said OK!  So anyway I have another appointment in 2 weeks time to see how things are going.  My heartburn was the most of her concern so I need to pay attention to when I get it and if it is food related.  Oh she also said to try to eat when I am not stressed which she realised was easier said than done as my kids were running a muck in the room around us.

Oh, according to the scales today I weighed 85.5 which means that I lost 1.5kg since the last appointment which was on the 15th of Jan.  I told her that I had a feeling they weren't right because thats a 1.6kg discrepancy and the Wii, My Scales and the Gyms Scales can't all be out by that much surely.

Total Fluid in Band = 10.3ml.

That's enough for me today, I didn't exercise today obviously which now makes it 2 days in a row and I am feeling blah about that too.  Tomorrow I plan on making up for it with a Gym session in the morning and a Zumba Class in the afternoon.

So far I have managed to get just over 1000 calories so I am going to have a yogurt or something else before I go to bed to bump it up a little.  You can check out my Food/Exercise/Calories Diary HERE:  I am still not convinced about this eating to lose weight thing but I really have no choice unless I break my promise which is just something I don't do.  Gotta say I am shitty I ever made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!