Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 4, 5 & 6, Week 6

Day 4 & 5 I felt like absolute crap and so slept the days away!

Today I am feeling a little bit better :o).

I went for a walk this morning and only managed 15 minutes before I had sweat pouring off me and I got a stitch but it still felt good to be moving.

I mananged to clean half of the house today, including my wardrobe and I threw out 3 garbage bags full of clothes.

Tomorrow I plan on getting back on top of everything again so that next week can be smooth sailing as I have an extra task of feeding my friend's animals while they are away.  I am also hoping that I will be able to do at least a 30 minute steady paced walk.

Well I am buggered, its been a big day after not doing anything and as always I threw myself in headfirst.

Goodnight XOXO

CALORIES HERE

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you are on the mend sweetie. I feel so awful for not being there to nurse you through and I hope that you know that, had I been physically able to, I would have been there every step of the way. Please just ease back into it or you will fall flat on your arse again sweetie and it will be a case of one step forward two steps back. Glad you are eating well too.
    Once again, I love you heaps and you make me proud to be your bestie.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!