Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 6, Week 4

Check out my Food Diary HERE

I had a lazy start to the day which was a really nice change to the  usual 'up and at em' run around like crazy mornings.  My afternoon was spent pottering around doing a general clean which included stripping & making beds, dusting & disinfecting, vaccuming, mopping, washing, folding, ironing and then putting away.  Whilst not all that exciting it really does help to make me feel good.  The external reflects the internal - well it does for me anyway.

I decided to just have a shake for both breakfast and lunch as I wanted to save up my calories for dinner.  Which was at Stoneys (local pub) for my friend Anne's birthday. 

I was really looking forward to going out all day but that all changed when it came time to getting dressed.  Everything I put on I felt uncomforable in, which then just made me feel hot and flustered.  In the end I just said "Stuff it this will do"!!  NOTE:  I want to be able to fit into everything in my wardrobe again which is mostly size 12's (some 10's).

When I got to the pub Sarah asked me what I wanted to drink in which I replied "Water please" - this was replied to with a "Come on!" and so instead I had a Stongbow Clear which I suprisingly really enjoyed even though I still think it tasted like beer.

Choosing a meal was really hard as there were so many delicious things on the menu.  I was so tempted to order the "Stoney's Chicken" (Breast of chicken, stuffed with Mozarella Cheese, wrapped in bacon, covered in bread crumbs and topped with a creamy garlic sauce) but I just kept thinking of all the calories and so I went with the Thai Chicken Salad and a bowl of vegies instead and had 3 of Sarah's chips (yum).  I managed to polish off all of my meal (minus the tomatoes) and although it didn't look as good as the chicken (which both Anne and Sarah had) it was still nice.

After dinner, I suggested that we head to Baby Black for a coffee and yes dessert too.  It seems really silly ordering a skinny milk Cappuccino with equal and also a Carmel Cheesecake with Cream but that is exactly what I did and it was delicious.  I only managed to get through half of it before feeling sick and ready for a sleep.

I came home from a lovely relaxing and enjoyable evening determinded to get on the treadmill and burn off my dessert.  Instead, I got on the computer and then decided that one night off and a little splurge here and there wasn't going to kill me.  I have to admitt that it also helped to know that my Calories hadn't gone over - luckily cleaning the house accrued for some extra calories!

Well that is me done for the day and since its now 12.30am I am going to go to bed.  Oh thats another thing I must work on - Getting to bed at a decent hour!

NOTE:
In my food diary I listed my dessert as 3/4 of a Caramel Slice because I couldn't find a Caramel Cheesecake and even though there was an Average Cheesecake calorie amount which (for 1/2 a large slice) was less than than what I have put in, I believe that it was more like a slice than cheesecake and so thats why I did it that way instead!!

1 comment:

  1. Heck! If the external reflects the internal then I am one messed up chick! It doesn't look like Ive touched the place anymore! LOL. Sounds like a wonderful and YUMMY day sweetie. Glad to see that you are being kind to yourself.
    I now have to follow in your footsteps or I too will just put weight on.I intend on getting better amounts of rest too and I am sure that will help with my organisation. Well, thats the plan anyway. Love you lots you inspirational little lady xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!