Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 2, Week 6

After yesterday's workout I decided that today I needed to do something low impact and so swimming it was.  I did 35 minutes of non stop laps, swapping between strokes.  I timed my very last lap and managed to do it in 30 seconds which is rated as a 'Medium' lap lane time.  I have to admitt that I am pretty happy with that considering I was already feeling fatigued by that stage.  The other thing I am really happy about is that I managed to do 2 non stop laps (freestyle), which if you can recall was one of my goals. 

My new goal is to be able to do 3 non stop freestyle laps and to ofcourse better todays time.  

Calories HERE.  The past 2 days I have skipped lunch which isn't positive, so tomorrow I plan on rectifying that and have already made it just in case its another busy / run around day.  Tonights dinner was a picnic for the Preps and so my calories are on the high side due to delcious splurge on BBQ Chicken and Pre-prepared Salads.

RANDOM THOUGHT:  I am a little excited about doing the weigh, measure and photo thing this coming Monday so I have my fingers crossed and double crossed hoping for a good result.

Tomorrow I am going to train for the 4km.  I have decided to keep my walking speed down so that I can build my jogging endurance.  Look forward to sharing the result with you tomorrow night!

Addition at 12.12am....Arrrhhhhhh, I just had my first binge in ages and even though I am still within my calories I feel like a big fat blimp and am still unsatisfied WTF?  To top it off, I can't bloody sleep and am exhausted.  I'm also sore so it seems as though both the weight training and the swimming has kicked in at the same time LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!