Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1, Week 5

I didn't weigh or measure today because as I mentioned previously due to it being that time of the month I don't think the results would be accurate and so I will just wait until the start of March which at this rate will be here before we know it. 

For the most part, today was kind of boring.  I did the School and Kinder run and then went food shopping which suprisingly only took me an hour.  Then I came home unpacked it and put it away.  Jumped on Facebook for a little while and then nuckled down and did some Yoga Study and just as I got right into it, it was time to pick up Jazz and from there it was go, go, go!

Oh, I am a little proud of myself because this morning I parked at the kinder put Jazz in the pusher and walked (even jogged a little) up to the school and back.  Then this afternoon when I picked Jazz up I had an hour to spare so I put him in the pusher again and walked up (jogged a little again - with Jazz saying go faster Mum go faster - hehehe!) and had a cuppa with Neen.  And then, we walked to get Ace from school and then back to the car again.  All up it was only 15minutes but every little bit counts.

Tonight, I did my first ever Boxing Circuit class and I am so glad that Neen came with me because I felt a little out of my depth so having someone there that I was comfortable enough to go at my own pace with was really good.  It was hard, but it was Awesome and I plan on going again.  Oh Oh, exciting news - I managed to do a couple of push ups (Girl ones) which is mind blowing.

I also wanted to share something else.  As much as I really enjoyed the class, I walked out really annoyed and dissappointed in myself for not feeling as though I worked it enough.  I seriously felt that I could of gotten on the tready and done a session too and even though I am tired now I'm not body tired and not sore either (that could be different tomorrow though).  I keep thinking that maybe I shouldn't of stopped to catch my breath or I should of pushed just a little more or punched a little bit harder.  I discussed this with Neen and she assured me that I was working hard and so WTF is up with feeling like that? 

After my exercise today I only managed to get my calories to 619, but if you take away the exercise I reached close to 1400 which is good.  Actually while I'm here I will admitt that I have been using my exercise in order to negate things and I have a feeling that doing that is just as bad as not eating at all.  So I am aware of it and will work on finding a balance.

Food, Exercise, Calories can be found here at my : CALORIE KING SITE

Dinner tonight was a HUGE HIT!!  All 3 of my boys had seconds and told me how wonderful I was for making them such a yummy dinner.  That is just the best feeling and it my Happy Thought for the Day!!

Well, thats it for now.  Thanks again for sharing my journey with me.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!