Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 7, Week 6

Calories HERE

I am really disappointed in my food intake today and it wasn't until after I purged for the 3rd time during dinner (Roast Chicken and Vegetables), that I realised it was the only thing I had eaten all day.  And as my Mum said there is no excuse it is just plain slack!

The only exercise I did today was more cleaning both inside and out and for me that means alphabetising, colour coding and making sure everything is symmetrical and all is in order - yep OCD and yet another thing that I need to look into some help for!

Well that's all for me tonight, I am nervous about tomorrows weigh in and measure. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. That does not sound healthy at all. Make sure you eat hun! i know i am the last person who should say that i do the same thing...although mine stays down but gives my tummy grief.

    Keep going with all the good work your doing, its inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!