Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 5, Week 4

All the days are merging into one they are going that bloody fast, OMG slow down a little will ya Geez!!!

It was a struggle to drag my butt out of bed this morning but I did it and as stupid as this sounds when I realised that I was sore, it was an even better excuse to make myself get motivated and start moving.  I have to say that I am soooo happy to be able to feel that I actually worked out, I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong.

Today I did my usual Photo run around and other than a quick visit with Sarah I really didn't do much else other than stroll around the shops.  I brought myself 3 workout outfits at K-Mart and also various items at the 50cent Op-Shop Sale. 

Food wise today I don't feel that I did very well 'nutritionally' despite my calories being under the limit (although not in negative) - check out Food etc HERE!

My biggest achievement today is pushing myself to do an hour workout even when I really didn't feel like it and now I am feeling really good - exhausted but good!

Tonight I did some interval training in my home Gym.  I followed a  program that Jhanine gave me to try as she found it too easy and I have to say I can understand why because it was even a little slow for me.  Although in saying that I think that it would work really well as one of my 'off' day workouts.  Mind you I ended up changing it towards the end and also added a little extra to it.

After the treadmill I did a 'Power Cycle' or as I now like to call it a 'Kaine' (Cycle instructor who is just utterly mad - I have never seen legs move so bloody fast) for 4 minutes and then I did some upper body (light) weight training for 15 minutes.  As I like to finish hard, I decided to finish up with a 60 second Plank - ouch but I have a feeling that these will help heaps with getting me to being able to do a proper pushup...just one is all I am asking for OK maybe 5 or 10 hmmm nah, 8 hehehe!!


Well, that is me done.  Tomorrow I am going to get up and vac, mop, iron etc - although I suprisingly don't have to be as manic as last week.  Mind you, I did do a clean mid-week which is why I needed a new Gym outfit because silly me sprayed the Exit Mould and it splattered on me and now I have a navy blue outfit with reddish splatter dots all over it - arrrrhhhhh!! 

Other than the clean I am going out for dinner tomorrow night (not looking forward to the whole menu choice thing) and that's that.  I am thinking that perhaps I will take the boys to shoot some hoops tomorrow or something fun anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You are too bloody good lady! Awesome work once again. You are putting me to shame. So very proud and I love you stacks! Mwah xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!