Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1, Week 6

Check out my daily Calories HERE

I got a new Gym program today and it is really going to make me work to my fullest potential so I love it!  It has both resistance and cardio training, so I am planning on alternating day by day and of course working around my PT sessions and other fitness classes. 

I ran with my little boy again today and words really can't describe how great it feels to be able to do that.  There is no way that at 127.5kg that I would of been able to do that.  I so often forget to look at the bigger picture and I really should acknowledge it more because even though I am not where I was a year ago (Skinny Fat and Malnourished) the main thing is that I am not where I was 9 years ago (Disgustingly Obsese and unhealthy) - I am 42.5kg lighter and that is an amazing achievement.

I didn't weigh or measure again today but next week I will be so be sure to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!